I am actively exploring AI tech and call my collective work—ChimericAI.
ChimericAI embodies the fusion of diverse components and ideas, creating a remarkable and innovative artificial intelligence solution. Drawing inspiration from the mythological chimera—a fire-breathing creature with a lion’s body, a goat’s head, and a serpent’s tail—my research brings together disparate elements to form a powerful, cohesive system.
- Windows Copilot: Microsoft Build 2023 TL;DR
- Use GPT-4 to Generate MusicLM Prompts. Chef’s Kiss.
- ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Community Managers
- Modular – The Future of AI Development – Hello, Mojo 🔥
- The Planetary Mind, a short story inspired by a text message from a friend
- What If M. C. Escher Was Obsessed With Robots? An Evening of Generative AI Art.
- Auto-GPT Writes a Blog Post About Auto-GPT
- OpenAI Releases Updated Model: GPT-4 with browsing or Web Browsing (GPT-4) or GPT-4 Browsing
- New Laptop? Use Windows Subsystem for Linux for Full Stack Development.
- Attention is All You Need Until Community is All You Need
- Master ChatGPT Prompts: Prompt Engineering for ChatGPT Plus and GPT-4
- Chatting With Bard AI About Online Communities
- Virtual Communities are Having Their Moment
- Why Community Matters More Than Ever in the Age of AI
- The Final Programming Language is Language
- Book Summary: Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business
- ChatGPT Now Has an API
- Mastering ChatGPT Prompts
- The Open Source FlexGen Project Enables LLMs Like ChatGPT to Run on a Single GPU
- Google Announces Bard AI. Will Yahoo Announce Paladin AI Next?
- Six Tips and Best Practices for Mastering the Art of Writing Effective Prompts for ChatGPT
- Classify a Photo Using ResNet-50 and MATLAB Online
- A ChatGPT Blog Post Written by ChatGPT
- Early Experimentation: Interactive Twitch Live Streams, AI Produced Lo-Fi Music, and IoT
- Use AWS DeepLens to Determine If Hotdog or Not Hotdog